ACLS Provider Course
(Advance Cardiac Life Support)
The American Heart Association’s ACLS Course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS for Healthcare Providers skills, emphasizing
the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced, instructor-led classroom course highlights the importance of team
dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. The ACLS course also covers airway
management and related pharmacology.
In the ACLS Course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios
are presented. Successful course completion includes demonstrating skills competency in all learning stations and passing the CPR
and AED skills test, bag-mask ventilation skills test, a Megacode test and a written test. Upon successful completion, students receive
an ACLS Provider card, valid for two years.
• Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
• Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
• Airway management
• Related pharmacology
• Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
• Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Personnel staffing emergency, intensive care or critical care departments; emergency medical providers such as physicians, nurses, emergency technicians, paramedics, respiratory therapists and other professionals who may respond to a cardiovascular emergency.
Certification: Worldwide valid ACLS Provider Card of AHA given to those who pass written / skill exam conducted at the end of the course.
ACLS Course will start 9:00am till 5:00pm for Day 1 & 2
Course Fee: Rs.6900/- (ACLS Provider) Rs. 5000/- (For ACLS Renwal Course) (Rs.6500/- for BLS+ACLS Renewal) BLS+ACLS Provider Course fee is Rs.9500/-
The American Heart Association’s course is the premier ACLS
training for healthcare providers. The evidence-based
content and well-tested teaching methodology can dramatically
improve the learning and retention of lifesaving skills.
The candidate selection among the special category is subject to approval by directors and chief faculty as it highly important to understand that only medical graduates and nursing staff are allowed to give allopathic medications according to drug administration law.
Registration does not guarantee passing in the course. As per American Heart Association all the fresh candidate must have original BLS ACLS Book(s) and will be issued e-card(s) after passing the course.